If you’re visiting with us for the first time, we’d like you to know exactly what to expect. We want to provide you with a great experience and will make sure that you feel welcome and supported every step of the way. Our office has often been described as homey and relaxing with a great vibe. We feature an open adjusting room, and every member of the family is welcome.
Your First Visit
Your first visit will take approximately one hour. As you enter the office, you’ll be warmly greeted by one of our staff members, who will provide you with your initial new practice members paperwork. You’ll then be introduced to Dr. Guthrie and Dr. Hudson, who will proceed with a noninvasive but thorough assessment, including:
- Health history
- Chiropractic examination
- Foot scanning technology
- Posture analysis
- Surface EMG
- Thermal imaging
- Heart rate variability testing
- Spinal range of motion
Your Second Visit
Your second visit will take approximately 45 minutes. During this appointment, we’ll review your scan and examination findings to help you understand the source of your problem. Care options will then be discussed and a plan of action reviewed to help you meet your goals, as well as all financial concerns. This visit will end with your receiving your first gentle chiropractic adjustment.
This visit will end with your receiving your first gentle chiropractic adjustment.
Subsequent visits usually take no longer than 5-10 minutes. You’ll find that we provide ongoing health education in the form of “table talk” as you’re being adjusted, as well as regular health care classes and community talks. Our best advice? Be committed to making a change in your life! We enjoy good relationships with our practice members, and we’d love to partner with you as well in helping you to achieve health and wellness.
This is why we use diagnostic testing to guide our care recommendations
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) examines the impact of lifestyle stress while measuring adaptability. It plots the balance and overall activity of the autonomic nervous system
- The neuroPULSE™ uses advanced collection technology that includes an ear clip for use in pediatric applications
- The neuroPULSE™ is the only HRV system which streams GSR (anxiety testing) data while collecting HRV. This ensures measurements are done at rest
- Variable collection time settings are available from 1-5 minutes, streamlining the use of HRV in clinical work and wellness demonstrations. Excellent for corporate health fairs and stress screenings
- Scans the entire spinal nerve system for regulation and balance in under 30 seconds
- Detects areas of poor vasoconstriction and vasodilation control, showing altered autonomic control
- Used to educate the patient about the deepening effects of spinal subluxation. Graphically pinpoints where painless stress is affecting the patient’s health
- Ideal in pediatric and family practice. Excellent for pattern graph analysis; used in upper cervical and other specific techniques
- A mainstay of spinal examinations. The sEMG show how neuromuscular tension is associated with postures, subluxation patterns and overall exhaustion
- Simple and easy to report. Multiple graph views calculate and display the distribution and range of neuromuscular energy throughout the spine.
- The autoscan feature allows for simplified staff training as well as accurate and reliable results
- Fast and easily reportable. Brings muscles, nerve tension and fatigue into the conversation